What is it used for?
Diclofenac can be used to relieve pain and inflammation in a wide range of conditions, including the following:
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- A form of arthritis affecting the joints of the spine (ankylosing spondylitis).
- Chronic juvenile arthritis.
- Acute gout.
- Acute disorders of the muscles and skeleton, such as frozen shoulder (periarthritis), tendon inflammation (tendinitis), tennis elbow, tenosynovitis, bursitis.
- Painful conditions due to accidents, such as sprains, strains, dislocations, fractures.
- Lower back pain.
- Pain and inflammation following dental, orthopaedic (bone) and other minor surgery.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings