Skinlabs ~ L-Ascorbic Acid 25% Serum Pure & Natural Vitamin C (10ml)
Vitamin C has long been hailed as an anti-aging gem. It is well known for its antioxidant qualities, boosting immune system and synthesizes collagen. Vitamin C has been shown to help protect and repair skin cells. Not only does the nutrient wipe away free radicals, but it can also remove the DNA damage that the radicals form.
Vitamin C primarily comes in 2 forms, the natural and the synthetic. L-Ascorbic Acid is the chemical name for natural form of Vitamin C while the synthetic form are known as derivatives.
L-Ascorbic Acid has many benefits on skin such as wrinkle and hyperpigmentation reduction, protection against photoaging and collagen stimulation. But it has worse stability. It is easily oxidised and hydrolyzed in water.
Due to this limitation, most Vitamin C skincare products uses the derivative form such as magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, etc. These derivatives are stable but it need skin enzyme to convert into L-Ascorbic Acid before it can be utilised by our skin. The enzyme in skin is also known to deteriorate with age. Thus the low absorption rate of the derivatives provide little benefit to our skin.
- Whitening, reduce discolouration and depigmentation
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Tighten loose tissues and smoothen lines
- Reduce pore size
- Ideal to be used with A+E Serum to lighten pigmentation
How to Use
- After cleanse, ensure face and hand are completely dry.
- Apply 2 to 3 drops of serum to the whole face.
- Once absorbed, Multi-Vita Collagen Cream (moisturiser) and/or suncreen can be applied as needed.
- Use the serum twice daily.
- Please dry your face and hands before application
- You may experience warm sensation when using C'ensil L-Ascorbic Acid 25% or Resveratrol. This sensation is temporary and tolerable.
- Do not use when there is an open wound on skin.